Why Exhibit at Optometry’s Meeting?
CLICK HERE to watch a quick video of our Optometry’s Meeting® Exhibit Hall in action.
Our Exhibit Hall has been around for more than a century and is well-known in the industry. You should exhibit at Optometry's Meeting® if your business requires ophthalmic professionals to succeed. The American Optometric Association has more than 39,000 members who are always looking for the latest and greatest products and services for their practice and patients.
We provide optometric professionals with the latest and greatest technologies and solutions that optometry has to offer with our wide-range of exhibitors. Our attendees know when they walk onto our floor they can expect to find everything they need to succeed: like how to become a paperless practice, the latest pharmaceutical research, the latest trends in contract lenses and frames, and the newest office equipment and services available. Furthermore, as the national association of optometry, we are also able to provide our patrons with the latest and greatest news on Capitol Hill, with updates on health care reform and health initiatives that effect optometry, the way they practice, and their patients every day.
On average Optometry’s Meeting® attracts 1,800 Optometrists, 280 Ophthalmic Professionals (paraoptometrics), and 1,000 Students of Optometry.
Optometry’s Meeting professional attendee demographics:
- ODs - 58% Male, 79% Caucasian, 54% are Age 26 - 47, 68% Private Practice, 51% Owners, 83% makes Decisions / Recommendations.
- Students - 66% Female, 59% Caucasian, 71% are Age 21 - 25, 44% Graduate in 2017, 53% want to go into Private Practice after graduation, 38% are interested in more information on Contact Lenses and 31% are interested in more information on Frames and Practice Management.
Need a few more reasons?
- More decision-makers (specifically more practicing ODs) attend Optometry’s Meeting® than any other optometric meeting worldwide.
- This is Optometry’s fastest-growing meeting. We have the education, the locations, and the programs that have now made Optometry’s Meeting® the largest in the country.
- Optometry’s Meeting® offers exhibitors and attendees alike more non-compete hours for the exhibit hall than any other show.
- Optometry’s Meeting® offers the best value for your exhibitor dollar. With the incorporation of the AOSA’s meeting into our Congress, we deliver the highest touch rate with both the decision-makers of today and tomorrow.
- We can accommodate/facilitate your every need, for both first-time exhibitors and for those returning exhibitors who are upgrading their booth in size and features, to maximize your exposure and deliver your message.
- This is “Optometry’s Meeting.” Optometry’s Meeting® is unparalleled in its uniqueness, imagination, and national exposure!