You Want More Exhibiting Success & Better ROI?
AOA Can Help You Get It!
Times are changing fast. Exhibiting costs are rising. Attendee behaviors are shifting. Executive management is pressing you for tradeshow cost justification and ROI. And, if you’re like most, you haven’t received a single hour of formal exhibiting education, and don’t have a lot of time to seek it out. The AOA Exhibitor Success & ROI Center is you and your entire staff’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to give you answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company’s exhibiting performance and ROI.
Follow this proven effective 4-step Exhibitor Success Program:
STEP 1. Download Management Tools (Excel Spreadsheets):
• NEW! Tradeshow Planning & Management Tool
• Exhibiting Cost Control Tool
• Exhibit & Financial Performance Measurement Tool
STEP 2. Learn and Fill Knowledge Gaps by Watching Webinars at Recommended Time Frames:
• Tradeshow Social Media Best Practices: How to Use Social Media to Build Brand Awareness & Booth Traffic
It's okay if you missed it on April 11...YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY NOW!!
REPLAY AVAILABLE HERE: CLICK HERE
When used properly, social media can be an extremely effective media for building your brand and driving qualified booth traffic. Research finds that most exhibitors are not taking full advantage of this free marketing opportunity. Register for this FREE educational webinar sponsored by AOA to learn the best tradeshow practices for using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram as part of your exhibiting program.
• WATCH - 14 weeks before the show: Make Your Exhibit Stand Out from the Crowd: Powerful Insights from Over 21,000 Exhibit Evaluations
• WATCH - 12 weeks before the show: How to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your Exhibit
• WATCH - 10 weeks before the show: How to Meet Healthare Attendee's Needs Through In-Booth Demos & Presentations
• WATCH - 8 weeks before the show: Secrets of the Aisles: Interaction Skills Every Booth Staffer Needs to Know
• WATCH - 6 weeks before the show: Improving Tradeshow Lead Management for Higher Sales Conversion
• WATCH - 4 weeks before the show: Inside the Exhibiting Numbers: Budgeting, Costs, Measuring & Reporting Exhibiting Performance & ROI
STEP 3 - Learn & Fill Knowledge Gaps by Reading Critical Success Tips & Topical White Papers:
PROMOTING YOUR EXHIBIT:
STEP 4. Use the “Ask the Tradeshow Experts” email Q&A
AOA has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, America’s leading expert on trade show success. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis or one of his team of experts will respond within 24-48 hours. Submit your question now.