Silk adds a fluorocarbon topcoat to the anti-reflective layers, making cleaning lenses easier than ever.
This new ultra-slick, superhydrophobic coating features:
- Easy cleaning: Silk is ultra-repellant to water, dirt, dust, oils, and particles
- 50% higher abrasion and scratch resistance between Kodak Clean&CleAR Lenses with and without Silk*
- Minimal deterioration after 3-year wear tests
- Contact angles starting at 115 degrees
Silk is an enhancement that can be added to Kodak Clean&CleAR and Kodak Clean&CleAR UV Lens orders. Silk now comes standard on Kodak Total Blue Lens RX jobs.
Visit the Kodak Lens/Signet Armorlite Booth (508) to see and feel the Silk difference for yourself. You can also learn more at www.kodaklens.us/pro
* Bayer abrasion test between Kodak Clean&CleAR Lenses with and without Silk.