Welcome to the
2020 Optometry’s Meeting®
CANCELLED FOR 2020
Exhibit Dates: June 25 - 26, 2020
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD (near Washington, D.C.)
2018 Optometry's Meeting is a TSNN Award Winner ranked #8 in the Fastest 50 for number of exhibitors!
2018 Optometry's Meeting is a TSNN Award Winner ranked #60 by net square feet!
Optometry’s Meeting® will take place June 24 – 28, 2020 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD, near Washington, D.C. Optometry’s Meeting® is the largest gathering of optometric decision-makers in the country and provides a national, multi-disciplinary platform to profile and promote our exhibitors / sponsors brands and leadership to a wide range of optometrists and other eye care professional stakeholders. Our meeting attendance includes active optometrists from various modalities and clinical disciplines, optometric staff, and students of optometry. We convene state and national leaders that include approximately 1,700 optometrists, 1,000+ students and 200 optometric staff.
Information on the 2020 OM cancellation:
- The 2020 Optometry's Meeting has been cancelled; please CLICK HERE to dowload a PDF and read the email that went out to exhibitors on 4-8-20.
*Booth space is $30 per square foot. Corner charge remains at $250 per corner.
The 123rd Annual AOA Congress & 50th Annual AOSA Conference: Optometry’s Meeting® will be held June 24 - 28, 2020 in at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
1. To download a copy of the Exhibitor Prospectus, please CLICK HERE
2. To download a copy of the Exhibitor Service Manual, for booth furnishings and more, please CLICK HERE
3. To view the Convention Center website, please CLICK HERE
4. To request meeting space, please CLICK HERE
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact Kellie Rodrigue, CEM - Exhibits and Sponsorship Manager at 314-983-4255 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org